At CP Law Firm we take great pride in offering our clients a wide variety of legal services centered round family law.
In any case, as we have gauged over the course of our presence in the Miami area, a large section of the community actively seeks out legal assistance on various fronts centered round family law. At the same time, often there are linguistic and cultural barriers that create their own set of dynamics, particularly for the Hispanic community of Miami and its surroundings.
Accordingly, CP Law Firm actively looks to offer services that the community seeks out, in a way that is most preferable to them.
Looking closely at our focus area of family law services:
- Family law – Within the precincts of a family, a number of different situations can arise, leading to disputes of varied nature. For instance, there can be divorce cases that in turn have multiple complications of their own. Then there are property division related disputes where family members do not agree with the way family assets are being distributed. Also couples involved in legal battles have a number of family law requirements related to say child custody battle, visitation rights, child support and more…all of this comes within the folds of family law and at CP Law Firm we are fully geared up to handle all such cases.
Without a doubt, while these form the core areas that we focus on at CP Law Firm, they are by no means the only areas that we do so…as a prospective client, you have absolutely no reason to hesitate in contacting us for a FREE consultation regarding just about any legal situation that you might be facing.
Remember that given the intricacies which legal cases typically run into, it is always best to take things through professionals like us, so do not hesitate to call us on 786-369-8863 for just about any legal requirement that you may have of your own.
Our Practice Areas are
- Family Law
- Asset and Debt Division
- Civil Litigation
- Complex Property Division
- Hidden Assets
- Parental Relocation
- Military Divorce
- Spousal Support and Alimony
- Premarital and Postmarital Agreements
- Child Custody Visitation
- Post Judgment Modification
- International Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
- High Net Worth Divorce